Clinical Director (Brooklyn) Job – Baltimore, MD
Why You'll Love This Job
Proud Moments ABA is a behavioral health organization, providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21. Proud Moments is a haven of knowledge and expertise for parents of children diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Our highly qualified BCBA/LBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts/ Licensed Behavior Analysts) possess years of experience and training and utilize their extensive skills to improve social, behavioral and adaptive skills with individually tailored programs. Proud Moments ABA services the five boroughs of NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, Syracuse, Rochester, Nevada, Nashville, TN and the DC/ Maryland area. We offer expert treatment, innovative techniques, and compassionate, child-centered care, scheduled at families’ convenience.
The Clinical Director is responsible for managing the development and implementation of clinical programs for Maryland. This role is responsible for all operational aspects of a specific location including outreach, marketing, recruiting, supervising and managing staff. The Clinical Director manages intake of cases, coordinates with the authorization department, staffs cases with BCBAs and Paraprofessionals. The Clinical Director is also responsible for serving as a BCBA on cases as well as offering clinical support for the other BCBAs in their region.
- Oversee all clinical and administrative staff in that region
- Manage outreach and marketing efforts to build a strong client base
- Recruit BCBAs, Paraprofessionals and Administrative Staff
- Trains and coached BCBAs in that region
- Oversees intake of potential clients
- Ensures that authorization is received through the Brooklyn office before servicing clients
- Assigns a well matched BCBA and paraprofessional for each client
- Directs the operational aspects for the physical office location
- BCBA credentials
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High level problem solving abilities
- Deep understand of the needs and culture of that regions
- Ability to skillfully manage staff
WHAT WE OFFER:
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Programs
To apply, please submit your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted via email.
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to All Jobs