ABA Therapist Job – Ridgewood, NJ
Why You'll Love This Job
Proud Moments ABA is seeking Behavior Technicians to join our team of caring professionals, to provide Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) services for children with autism, under the guidance of a behavioral supervisor (BCBA).
What we offer:
· Professional development and ongoing supervision in the emerging field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) working with individuals on the autistic spectrum.
· A flexible, part-time schedule, many times near your home
· A rewarding experience helping children and families reach their full potential
· Provide in-home, and community-based Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy
· Collect behavior and skill acquisition Data during sessions
· Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
· Requires a minimum of 3 years experience implementing Applied Behavior Analysis therapy in the home or school.
· Servicing a child in a home or community setting
Back to All Jobs