Total Rewards Specialist Job – Brooklyn, NY
Why You'll Love This Job
Proud Moments is a fast growing, private equity backed, healthcare company with a mission to make a positive impact on the rapidly increasing numbers of children diagnosed with autism or autism related disorders. Proud Moments is a haven of knowledge and expertise for parents of autistic children, encouraging children on the autism spectrum to learn and grow utilizing the principals of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). As a behavioral health agency, Proud Moments services children on the autism spectrum, providing ABA treatments at home or school. Our highly qualified BCBA/LBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analyst/Licensed Behavior Analysts) possess years of experience and training and utilize their extensive skills to improve social behavioral and adaptive skills with individually tailored programs of therapy. Proud Moments services the five boroughs of NYC, New Jersey, Syracuse, Maryland, Long Island, Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada, with expert treatment, innovative techniques and child-centered compassionate care.
The Total Rewards Specialist will be responsible for the strategy, design and implementation of benefits and compensation. This role will manage everything from medical insurance, retirement plans to wellness initiatives, leave policies, compensation, and ongoing salary management. The Total Rewards Specialist will create and conduct presentations to explain benefits and compensation to employees and senior management. This role will act as primary point of contact for employees at all levels and respond to all benefits inquiries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the design and maintain a variety of health and welfare benefit programs.
- Evaluate and negotiate with service providers and handle transactional and strategic issues that arise.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, procedures and policies.
- Partner with the Finance team to ensure timely payment of monthly premiums.
- Manage enrollments and determine employee eligibility.
- Handle all benefit compensation and reimbursement procedures.
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture.
- Inform employees of their benefit options, plans and monitor usage.
- Support planning and arrangement of annual benefits open enrollment process.
- Provide insightful analysis and reporting.
- Complete market studies to ensure compensation practices allow for strategic talent acquisition and talent retention practices.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred, in Human Resources or related field with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience.
- Solid understanding of different benefits plans (retirement, health, dental, vision, etc.) and compensation analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail and has strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple high-priority tasks while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills required.
- Strong persuasion and presentation skills to influence at executive level.
Back to All Jobs