Regional Director Job – New York, NY
Why You'll Love This Job
As Proud Moments ABA experiences exponential growth, we are seeking a dynamic Regional Director to spearhead opening new locations annually and manage growth of their assigned region by providing leadership and guidance on employee and client relations and achieving administrative operational goals. They are also responsible for office profit & loss by partnering to manage client scheduling, staff productivity, and controlling regional operations expenses and administrative tasks including financial reports review, revenue (client) growth and cost containment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of an assigned geographic area.
- Provide leadership and guidance to office teams ensuring excellence in client service, operational and financial results.
- Build strong and productive partnerships with clients and office teams.
- Make effective decisions based on data analysis, organizational observations, and cost controls.
- Takes ownership by leading by example and being a positive role model through presence and demeanor.
- Create a positive, ethical, and respectful work environment by promoting the company culture through its mission, vision, and Core Values.
- Recruit, hire, develop, and retain high performance teams through training/education, coaching, expectation setting and accountability.
- Ensure effective execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies, procedures, OSHA, and government regulations.
- Identify opportunities within the region and creates improvement action plans to address gaps through people, performance, and process improvements.
- Ensure consistent communication of all challenges and needs to COO and/or executive team.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in related field. Master’s preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in retail, healthcare or service industries, or other fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment.
- Administration and Management - identifies business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
- Problem solving- identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills - maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication- speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication - edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and can read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing - prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability - adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and can deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security- actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Must be able to travel 25-50% of the time
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Proud Moments ABA expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Back to All Jobs