Project Manager – Clinical Excellence Job – Brooklyn, NY
Why You'll Love This Job
Proud Moments ABA is a behavioral health organization, providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21. Proud Moments is a haven of knowledge and expertise for parents of children diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Our highly qualified BCBA/LBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts/ Licensed Behavior Analysts) possess years of experience and training and utilize their extensive skills to improve social, behavioral and adaptive skills with individually tailored programs. Proud Moments ABA services the five boroughs of NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, Syracuse, Rochester, Nevada, Nashville, TN and the DC/ Maryland area. We offer expert treatment, innovative techniques, and compassionate, child-centered care, scheduled at families’ convenience.
We are looking for a strategic, creative and process-oriented Marketing & Communications Manager to join our Marketing & Communications team. The successful person will be a self-starter, tenacious, enthusiastic, and able to join a dynamic, high-growth and performance-oriented team. They will be digitally savvy and understand how to use complimentary channels to best drive measurable results. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to build something from the ground up, working to create marketing & communications capabilities and programs, roll them out, and optimize them for success.
The Project Manager will support the Clinical Excellence team with strategic initiatives to help support the organization’s growth and quality objectives. The candidate will balance a mix of analytical and strategic responsibilities. The individual will be a strong planner, with a methodical but flexible approach to project management. They will be action oriented, persuasive, diplomatic, and have excellent communication and project management skills. Clinical Management experience is preferred.
- Support the Clinical Team with quality-oriented initiatives across the organization
- Plan and support the management of the quality and Clinical Excellence initiatives
- Interface with the third parties and department stakeholders to promote the success of projects
- Develop cross functional integration workplans to roll out companywide programs
- Plan, socialize and manage the execution of activities and monitor progress of team goals and deliverables
- Support team by identifying new initiatives and efforts
- Support the operations with post close integration strategy and implementation
- Use strategic frameworks and program/project management techniques to help guide employees through uncertainty; manage multiple and potentially conflicting priorities; identify and manage complex dependencies
- Drive and participate in special projects and strategic projects across the organization
- Issue and track meeting agreements/action items, and follow up with appropriate leaders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven project and program management professional experience, showing a progression in responsibilities/roles
- Proven ability in managing large scale projects
- Experienced in communicating effectively and interacting with Senior Executives
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational maturity, and ability to develop a network of trusted relationships with peers and other stakeholders
- Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, creativity, decisiveness, ability to work hard and well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to influence without hierarchy across the organization
- Advanced user of PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working with a high degree of ambiguity and driving clarity in key areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop presentations, plan/coordinate events, and to influence and work with peers, stakeholders, customers, and partners
To apply, please submit your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted via email.
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to All Jobs