Manager, Marketing & Communications Job – Brooklyn, NY
Why You'll Love This Job
Proud Moments ABA is a behavioral health organization, providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21. Proud Moments is a haven of knowledge and expertise for parents of children diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Our highly qualified BCBA/LBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts/ Licensed Behavior Analysts) possess years of experience and training and utilize their extensive skills to improve social, behavioral and adaptive skills with individually tailored programs. Proud Moments ABA services the five boroughs of NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, Syracuse, Rochester, Nevada, Nashville, TN and the DC/ Maryland area. We offer expert treatment, innovative techniques, and compassionate, child-centered care, scheduled at families’ convenience.
The successful candidate will be excited by the opportunity to tackle the full suite of marketing & communications responsibilities, spanning external and internal audiences and multiple online and offline channels. You will be motivated by building new as well as delivering important messaging and programs on a daily basis. If the prospect of joining a high-growth company and a team driven by its mission to bring the gold standard of care to more children diagnosed on the autism spectrum is energizing to you – then this is the role for you.
The role is based in our Brooklyn, NY headquarters but during this time, may begin remotely.
- Reporting to the EVP of Marketing & Communications, develop and implement marketing and communications strategies and campaigns at both the brand and local level and monitor their success
- Help define key performance indicators for each channel and monitor / report on their success
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization's brand, including white papers, website copy, digital content and more
- Manage social media accounts, including content calendar and performance across locations
- Manage email outreach to prospective and current clients and families, with the goal of driving new client intake and improved engagement
- Partner with EVP of Marketing & Communications to select and implement a project management system to manage activity across external and internal channels
- Partner with EVP of Marketing & Communications to manage marketing & communications best practices tool kit, procedures and protocols.
- Partner closely with Recruitment Manager on communications strategies and tactics
- Counsel internal colleagues across teams on creative services as necessary
- Be innovative in determining strategic internal communications campaigns that will support the People goals for the organization
- Create internal communications protocols, initiatives and draft associated materials that will foster employee morale and communicate critical updates to employee populations
- Collaborate cross-functionally to write and deliver internal newsletter on a quarterly basis
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or related field.
- 5 to 10 years digital marketing, marketing communications, or internal/corporate communications experience
- Proven success designing and executing marketing &communications strategies and campaigns in a performance-driven environment
- A digital native who is also comfortable executing outside of the digital space
- Strong proficiency in data and analytics as they relate to SEO and PPC optimization
- Proven storyteller capable of creating a strong narrative
- Familiarity or experience working with marketing technology is essential: CRM software, marketing automation systems, social media management tools and/or main HR platforms
- Strong process orientation combined with the flexibility and initiative necessary to operate in a high-growth environment
- Excellent communication, writing, editing and project management skills
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines and priorities.
- Understanding of creative workflow process, including project initiation and kickoff, execution, approvals, production, proofing, tracking and archiving.
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong Powerpoint skills is an asset
- Passion for and/or familiarity with behavioral healthcare, special needs programming, or autism therapy / Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) in particular is a plus, but not required.
To apply, please submit your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted via email.
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to All Jobs