Client Care Advocate Job – Queens, NY
Why You'll Love This Job
Our Client Care Advocates support our clients and their families through the intake process and continue to serve as their go to person throughout ABA therapy services. Our Advocates must be empathetic and detail oriented. The Advocates ensure that the client and their families are satisfied with the services they are receiving and act as the liaison with the BCBAs/LBAs. The Advocates is responsible to place behavior technicians on specific cases in their caseload in collaboration with the recruitment manager.
- Guide parents/guardians through intake process
- Verify insurance authorization with our authorizations team
- Obtain evaluation and prescription for ABA services from client’s parent/guardian
- Be accessible as parents'/guardians' go to person with Proud Moments
- Collaborate with recruitment manager and staff the case with a Behavior Technician
- Regular quality assurance check ins with client families and teams
- Ensure that clients continue to obtain gold standard services
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform well as part of a team
- High level problem solving abilities
- Comfortable using web and Microsoft Office
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Proud Moments ABA expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Back to All Jobs