Administrative Director Job – Rockville, MD
Why You'll Love This Job
The Administrative Director position is responsible for overall location headquarters activities. This position is also responsible for staffing all Manhattan cases with BCBAs. The Administrative Director coordinates front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. The Administrative Director is also responsible for directing and coordinating office staffing, office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. The Administrative Director is responsible for community outreach this includes developing and cultivating relationships and opportunities in that locale. Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
- Places BCBAs on Manhattan cases
- Manages the office staff to ensure effective and efficient office operations
- Staffs open administrative positions
- Arranges and attends community outreach and networking events
- Ensures that telephone and mail communications both internally and externally maintain a professional image
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations
- Participates as needed in special department projects
- Previous experience in office management.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Supervisory Responsibility
- Aptitude in understanding the needs of each case
- Strong ability to build and maintain productive relationships
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Proud Moments ABA expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Proud Moments ABA’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Back to All Jobs